Providing individual, couple and family counseling as well as group psychotherapy. I bring over 25 years of experience working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues to provide services that span from counseling the couple, parenting support, and therapy for depression, anxiety and grief counseling, trauma, life transitions and significant Passages, and beyond.
These are challenging times for everyone. In 2020, especially since mid-February, the world as we have known it is no longer familiar. For many of us, it feels like life is on HOLD. We are not going to our normal workplace, or school place, or favorite park and play places; we are not socializing in restaurants or normal gathering places. So much of our socializing is now in a zoom room. My office is another zoom room. Let's agree that for now, this is a temporary arrangement that is not only convenient, it also makes sense. Come meet me - I will set you up with a link that will connect us. When we are no longer "shelter in place", you will have the opportunity to see me in my Rockridge office on College Avenue, or we can continue to have sessions online - your choice.
- Couple Counseling - Certified practitioner of EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples; advanced practitioner of PACT (Psycho-biological Approach to Couples Therapy)
- Women's Group Psychotherapy
- Stress Management
- Parenting Support/Co-Parenting within all kinds of family models: gay, straight, divorced, mixed races and cultures, inter-generational
- Resources and Counseling for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief Counseling
- Life transitions and Passages
- Executive Leadership Coaching, including C-Suite, high potential leaders, teams and work groups
- Facilitation of strategic conversations to clarify expectations of roles and responsibilities.
- Communication Tools/Skills to support genuine collaboration.
- Transitions and Promotions
- Leadership Assessment (use of 360 tools and interviews)
- Evaluating Change Processes and Workplace Culture
- Mastering Difficult Conversation and Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Relationship Coaching for Business Partnerships, Teams, Work Groups